Comedic truth as only South Park can do.
If you've seen this whole episode entitled "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce," you already know the complete South Park version of this: the government created the 9/11 conspiracy websites to make it look like they have complete control over the US; this video clip is just a pawn in their chess game to make us believe in their power.
Or is it?
Sunday, July 15, 2007
- Hot & Fathered
- Michael Moore's next movie: Gay Rights?
- Another Republican in a sex scandal? What are the...
- Dems to have "Gay" debate
- South Park: The thruth about 9/11
- World's Smallest Political Quiz
- Fox News on Global Warming
- Fred Thompson and Watergate
- Poor Healthcare: It's all our fault
- H W vs. W
- It's Time to Resign
- Beginning of an HIV cure?
- 2008 Candidates' GLBT Views
- ▼ July (13)